Monday, March 9, 2009

It's coming to an end

Yes it is!

I'm going to finish the first part of my Max Payne series this month. Plenty of rendering hours lying behind me and I'm really glad that it's almost done.

At the moment I'm working on the last 5 minutes of about 25 minutes total length. I'm really really looking forward to the release and the reaction of the people. I don't know if they will hate it or like it. But there's one thing I can say for sure: this movie is something special, by one means or another :)

Some last screenshots.

2 comments:

  1. hey gratz to your great machinima Max Payne - Noir Undercity. I really enjoyed that movie ;).

    But here is somehow my question related to your post lol. Did you created the model Bones all by your own than? like bone for bone and than sticking skins to it?.

    btw bin deutsch... falls es leichter ist auf deutsch zu antworten xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    danke fürs Feedback.

    Ich hab nur einen ganz geringen Anteil der Bones/Joints selber erstellt. Die meisten Animationen kamen aus MP selber (exportiert) oder aber aus freien Motion Capture Dateien. Die animierten Bones habe ich dann in ein Mesh gepackt und gewichtet (was eine Sauarbeit war).

    Gruss

    Varath

    -----------

    In English (short verison):

    Ne I've mainly used exported animations from MP game and free motion capture data. The animated bones were implemented in the model meshes.

    ReplyDelete